Nexus University is committed to the uttermost quality in education, not only because all programs had being designed with an entrepreneurial, innovated and interdisciplinary mind but also planned and map based on the highest standards of accreditation. Our Admissions is looking forward to know more about you and your career goals in order to support and guide your decision making every step of the way.
HOW TO APPLY
Easy. Fast. Now!
- Complete the online application at - https://nexusuniversity.com/admission/application
- Pay Application Fee
- Provide all official transcripts- these may be mailed to:
- NEXUS UNIVERSITY Academics Department
- 111 NE 1st Street, 3rd. Floor
- Miami, Fl. 33132
- Or Emailed to Academics@nexusuniversity.com
- Complete the Enrollment and Financial Agreement online and submit
WHAT TO EXPECT
- You will be informed of the status of your application within 48 hours of completing all required paperwork.
- Once our Department of Finance approved your application process, you will receive an e-mail from MyNexus/Populi with your user name and a request to reset password.
- After password is reseated, you’ll be assigned the role of “student” and ID number.
- The Academic department will send an advisement report outlining any transfer of credits and the proposed completion time
- Now, you will be able to start the New Student orientation workshop in our Learning Platform, Canvas.
Please feel free to navigate the Academic information at both of our Schools and find all detailed requirements for each of our programs. Any application submitted after the deadlines for the session or semester of interest will be reviewed on a space- and time- basis at the discretion of the Director of Academic Affairs. Applicants who provide unofficial copies of their transcripts may be considered provisionally admitted. All official high school transcripts/GED transcripts must be received prior to the 14th. business day of the student acceptance.
OR, please contact us at any time
Students returning to Nexus University after being absent for 12 or more months are required to complete re-admission paperwork and pay the current application fee. The prior academic standing of the student who re-enters will remain in effect upon resuming their studies.
Students who have been out for less than 12 months but more than 3 months are required to sign a new enrollment and financial agreement, but does not need a new application.
RE-ADMISSION AFTER SUSPENSION FOR UNSATISFACTORY PROGRESS
Student who are academically dismissed are required to:
- Submit a written request for re-admittance, in which is outlined the steps he/she has taken/to keep GPA at or above program required level.
- This request is reviewed and decided on by the department of Academic affairs.
- Retake the respective course (s) with the lowest grade(s) earned during the academic probation period until the minimum program GPA has been achieved.
- Engage in discussion on degree completion plan with member of the department of academics affairs.
- Seek additional approval from Director of school of Nursing and Health Nursing (APPLICABLE ONLY TO NURSING STUDENTS).